Active Now

Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I see the TRAITOR DON imbecilic insurrectionists advancing on the Capitol where Joe Biden is being sworn in. Know what else I see?

I see the TRAITOR DON imbecilic insurrectionists advancing on the Capitol where Joe Biden is being sworn in. Know what else I see?

Flamethrowers setting them aflame and seeing them burn to a crispy critter. Wouldn't it be loverly? Instant cremation. No dead bodies that were BLUDGEONED that you have to step over or around. Instantly gone with only ashes remaining.

Now there's a thing I wouldn't mind witnessing. I avoid horror films but when the horror advances upon me? Well sir that's a horse of a different color.

How many crispy critters could there be?  I dunno. There were allegedly about 8000 who stormed the Capitol. Let's say there are 80,000! Those who attend could bring marshmallows or weeners. Kill two birds with one stone! Watch the incineration as you fix your lunch! Bizarre? Really? Not nearly as bizarre as the TRAITOR DON idiot insurrectionists are or let us say "were" since "were" is in the past tense and they will be in the past tense when they've been incinerated. Right?

Do I mean all of the literally? Of course not. On the other hand I could be lying.

Posted - January 12, 2021

Responses

Unfortunately, they cling to the first amendment (freedom of speech).  Ironic that they hide behind the constitution of the very country they seek to overthrow.

Don't get me wrong, I believe we let too many terrorists commit hideous crimes under the guise of "freedom of speech".
      January 12, 2021 1:22 PM MST

Where is the line between the "right" to free speech and the right to free actions? I shall ask because I don't know the answer to it. The hypocrisy duplicity and nerve gall evidenced by TRAITOR DON is shocking. But more so is the hordes mobs groups millions he convinced to embrace all of that as if it were TRUE. Normal SANE RATIONAL people know that proof evidence FACT trumps (purposely) LIES. It is "the other" who adore TRAITOR DON who views that backwards. They are the backwards folks. Low I.Q. High emotion. Primarily HATE and FEAR. That's it. Millions of people for whatever reason are wired backwards with very limited emotional range and no intellectual base whatsoever. They lead with the hate/fear 24/7. They speaks of the hate/fear 24/7. They plot and collude and conspire based on hate/fear 24/7 A toxic brew We know it is going to get much worse. How many dead? I don't know. All of this lies on the back of TRAITOR DON despite his blaming others which is what he always does. Vile evil wins again? Why is that? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :). This post was edited by RosieG at January 13, 2021 12:40 PM MST
      January 13, 2021 2:08 AM MST