Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The TRAITOR DON House of Cards is going going going down. How can I be so certain of that?

The TRAITOR DON House of Cards is going going going down. How can I be so certain of that?

Deutsche Bank the last holdout will no longer give them any loans. Over and done. Period.

The companies who did business with them are pulling out rapidly and soon there will be no customers for what the TRAITOR DON family has to sell. No customers no financing no revenues. Soon and so well-deserved.

So you see among the many victims of the TRAITOR DON evildoing is himself. Now I ask you what better ending could there be than that?

Posted - January 13, 2021

Responses

The ONLY way to truly hurt someone is to hit them in the wallet.  

Al these companies sound real big now, but just give them a few months or so, and they'll all (quietly) go back to doing business with him as usual.  They aren't about to lose any possible gains.  Money talks; traitors walk.
      January 13, 2021 11:51 AM MST

Do you really think so Shuhak? So it's just a short-term "fix" for appearance sake? You know Deutsche Bank says they are done loaning him any money. City of New York is pulling out of all TRAITOR DON deals. The PGA is pulling out of all TRAITOR DON contracts. Multiple companies have suspended contributions to Republicans for the time being. Lots of things like that are going on simultaneously. Now it seems to me if it is just for show that could be very costly in terms of PR. But time will tell and as usual you could be right. If they are too stupid to see the writing on the wall or read between the lines they deserve what comes next. I think fooling the public is not a good idea. We'll see!
      January 13, 2021 12:02 PM MST

It's enormous PR.  People are fickle.  Right now, the majority are against his actions.  So, a smart company will side with majority, making them appear good (and their stocks go up).  And when a company is seen as positive, people will give them their business to show support.  However, once it blows over (and everything eventually does), they renege and regain the lost assets.  Classic win-win situation.  They keep the positive PR (and more customers/patrons) AND they get back the money to further grow their company.
      January 13, 2021 1:48 PM MST

Well here we are in June. The Don Guanos are going strong. The QANONS are being elected. The hate groups are flourishing and plotting and planning and conspiring and colluding. The trumpicans await August when they believe bat guano...err...don guano will be resuscitated into the presidency. Wonder what will happen in august if that doesn't happen? I'll ask. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      June 15, 2021 6:33 AM MDT