Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Apparently allegedly to stage a PEACEFUL PROTEST on federal grounds you must get a PERMIT in advance to do that. Know what's coming right?

Apparently allegedly to stage a PEACEFUL PROTEST on federal grounds you must get a PERMIT in advance to do that. Know what's coming right?

Where is the PERMIT obtained by the TRAITOR DON imbecilic insurrectionists to invade the Capitol, steal things, damage things, kill people, rummage through desks, destroy everything they can and threaten to take hostages and hang Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi? PEACEFUL? Bullsh**! Who had the balls to give a WRITTEN PERMISSION for that? Oh there was no need because everyone knew that TRAITOR DON already took care of it? Right. I see. White is right. White loves white. If it's white it way alright. White white white white white white white white. DOMESTIC TERRORISTS adore white. The whiter they are the better they like ot and if you're white you can get away with anything including having a selfie taken with a cop! I KID YOU NOT!.

How many people of color are WHITE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS?

Silly question? Not at all. Lots of folks try to Pass for white and do. So back to my question. HOW MANY PEOPLE OF COLOR ARE WHITE SUPREMACIST DOMESTIC TERRORISTS? KNOW ANY? How proud they must be to be accepted by the WHITES. Definitely a step up from whatever they are....right? WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE.

BE white and be alright. Get away with MURDER. GET A PARDON. Just kiss butt and well the rest is taken care of. WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE.

Posted - January 13, 2021

Responses

March for Trump...Permit approved for Women for America First

January 13, 2021 12:39 PM MST