Active Now

Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "IMPEACHED AGAIN". TRAITOR DON THE TWO TIMER. I will keep this paper forever or until I die..whichever comes first. A keeper for thee too?

"IMPEACHED AGAIN". TRAITOR DON THE TWO TIMER. I will keep this paper forever or until I die..whichever comes first. A keeper for thee too?

"OUT OF SIGHT: Trumps stands largely silent, alone during hearing as some in GOP turn against him."

"Ten Republicans join Dems in charging president with incietment of insurrectoin in the U.S. HOUSE.

Know what that well-know LIAR TRAITOR DON said during his tail between his legs speech?

"MOB VIOLENCE GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING I BLEIEVE IN AND EVERYTHING OUR MOVEMENT STANDS FOR...NO TRUE SUPPORTER OF MINE COULD EVER DISRESPECT LAW ENFORCEMENT.'

YET WE HAVE HIS BEFORE THE INSURRECTIONISTS HIS THE CAPITOL THE SPEECH TRAITOR DON GAVE TO GIN THEM UP RILE THEM UP. THOSE WORDS WERE INCITEFUL AND STERN.

HE SAID YOU NEED TO BE STRONG. THAT WEAK WILL NEVER ACCOMPLISHMENT ANYTHING. HE SAID HE WOULD MARCH WITH THEM. hIS DIL SAID THEY WILL TAKE THE COUNTRY BACK AGAIN. BULLSH** FAMILY SPEAKS ONLY IN THE LANGUAGE OF BULLSH**!

SOMEONE SAID "IGNORE WHAT HE SAYS. WATCH WHAT HE DOES."

Posted - January 14, 2021

Responses