Active Now

Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » TRAITOR DON is deathly afraid of Putin so he kisses putin's A**. He is also DEATHLY ARAID of the white domestic terrorists. Isn't he?

TRAITOR DON is deathly afraid of Putin so he kisses putin's A**. He is also DEATHLY ARAID of the white domestic terrorists. Isn't he?

That's why he kisses their A**es!

They could TURN ON HIM and he is terrified they will so he a**kisses 24/7.

What he is saying is "please don't hurt me. please don't hurt me. please don't hurt me. I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL. please don't hurt me please don't hurt me please don't hurt me. I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE. please don't hurt me please don't hurt me please don't hurt me.

Posted - January 14, 2021

Responses

he's afraid of his shadow!  The man is a wuss - always has been, always will be.  he loves to strut and talk big because he desperately craves attention.  but strip off that false bravado and he's nothing but a small, sniveling coward.  he used his position to arrogantly swager himself in front of the world.  Look at me, I'm so important!  With a word form his mouth he summoned forth demons from the depths of hell who gladly feigned worship to him. Their goal had always been chaos and mayhem, but he didn't care.  he just wanted to bathe in the praise and glory they spewed at him.  he arrogantly lied to them and they cheerfully lied back.  They professed their eternal devotion to him, when really all they wanted was an excuse to wreak havoc.  Now that they're free, they no longer listen to him. 
    And he trembles in fear.

The leaders of foreign nations, whom he once so insolently flaunted himself in front of, feigned an allegiance to him.  They saw him for the foolish wimp he was and played him.  Now that his position is gone, he's no longer of any use to them.  Just another disposable tool. 
    And he trembles in fear.

he still blusters, still desperately craving attention.  But that attention is waning, and the attention he is getting isn't as sweet.   Like the hollow coward he is, he trembles in fear.
      January 14, 2021 11:31 AM MST

I couldn't have said it better myself m'dear. NO WAY does what you wrote have room for any improvement whatsoever. Thank you for your detailed and comprehensive SPOT ON analysis. Of course his adoring worshippers disbelieve all truths of any kind whatsoever. They can't afford to believe truth because that will show them how weak and foolish they have been and well no one is gonna go there who is foolish and weak. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. Things OK up your way weather wise neighbor wise COVID 19 wise? As far as you know? This post was edited by RosieG at January 14, 2021 12:47 PM MST
      January 14, 2021 12:32 PM MST

The weather here is beautiful.  Highs are in the 60's under sunny skies.

COVID is still rampant.  The local hospital remains at capacity, however they lifted the stay at home orders.
      January 14, 2021 12:54 PM MST

Our Friday high predicted to be 83. No complaints weatherwise. Your stay-at-home orders were lifted? Must mean your case surge is lessening? Riverside  County (where we live), San Bernardino County and of course Los Angeles county are going sky high daily. For how long I don't know but it's pretty grim and getting more so. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      January 15, 2021 6:46 AM MST

I guess so.  According to the map, only the "Northern California" and the "Greater Sacramento" regions have no stay at home orders.  This county falls under the Greater Sacramento region.
      January 15, 2021 9:56 AM MST