Active Now

Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » NOW WE KNOW. The goal of the TRAITOR DON imbecilic insurrectionists was to capture and ASSASSINATE members of Congress. Nifty?

NOW WE KNOW. The goal of the TRAITOR DON imbecilic insurrectionists was to capture and ASSASSINATE members of Congress. Nifty?

Sure. Mike Pence has his own noose for his hanging. The VEEP mind you. Also likewise Nancy Pelosi...second in line for the presidency mind you...had her own noose too.

So the imbecilic insurrectionists  were all over the place target wise. NOT JUST DEMS! Anyone that TRAITOR DON badmouthed. That's all it took. That's all she wrote. Imagine that?

Posted - January 15, 2021

Responses

The FBI has discovered that large Bit Coin payment's were made to the leaders of the insurrectionist. They know that the payments were made by a Trump supporter living in France and I bet after a little more digging they will find that Trump and the GOP were behind it all. Cheers and happy weekend!
      January 15, 2021 11:13 AM MST

OMG! Why am I NOT SURPRISED? Well actually I am. I knew TRAITOR DON was behind all of this and is responsible for the PLAN! But paying a HIT MAN? THAT SHOCKS ME. HE IS A DEADBEAT CHEAPSKATE WHO STIFFS EVERYONE. HE ACTUALLY PAID TO HAVE "HIS WILL BE DONE?" HE IS A DESPERATE SOB  ISN'T HE?  Thank you for your infomrative and helpful reply Nanoose. What's next? Any idea?
      January 15, 2021 11:28 AM MST

Well they still don't know for sure if Trump made payments  but I bet that they soon will. Cheers and happy weekend!
      January 15, 2021 12:05 PM MST

We KNOW what a cheapskate deadbeat stiffer he is. So if he actually PAID it was with our money I bet. He is so tight he squeaks. He is so cheap he doesn't get his shoes soled when they have holes. He puts paperlining in side. CHEAPSKATE DEADBEAT STIFFER. Now if he actually IN FACT paid HIS OWN MONEY that will prove how very very very very DESPERATE HE IS. Thank you for your reply Nanoose.
      January 16, 2021 6:36 AM MST