Active Now

Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Unfriggin' believable! FBI Head Christopher Wray says his office has received OVER 140,000 photos, videos so far! Friends&family FINKING?

Unfriggin' believable! FBI Head Christopher Wray says his office has received OVER 140,000 photos, videos so far! Friends&family FINKING?

The goal is to nail the a** to the wall of every single insurrectionist who participated. Even those who did nothing. Just showed up and invade the Capitol. How would you like YOUR A** nailed to the wall for hanging out with the wrong crowd? Bet on it. It is gonna be HAPPENING!

Posted - January 16, 2021

Responses

Shame on him...if he is actually trying to arrest people who did not commit a crime.  
    People have the right to protest even the results of an election.  They do not have the right to attack the Capitol...those people should be arrested.   But those would just attended as rally/protest/march did nothing wrong. 
      January 16, 2021 7:34 AM MST

You got it all wrong m2c. Where are those 140,000 videos and photos coming from? Friends and family of the insurrectionists? Aren't they all finks?  This has nothing to do with the FBI and everything to do with those who KNOW the insurrectionists and are turning them in. Would you turn them in too? I can't imagine anyone I know doing that but honestly if my son were involved or my sister? I WOULD NOT FINK ON THEM! So shoot me! Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at January 16, 2021 8:15 AM MST
      January 16, 2021 7:43 AM MST

Honestly if they were a crazy who would actually to attack the Capitol....I would not know. As I would have long been avoiding them. 
    But IF I knew for certain they actually committed a serious crime...I might would turn them in. But odds are I would not know for certain. 
    I know I would not lie if asked. 
      January 16, 2021 7:52 AM MST

It's way easy to sit far away and judge. No one ever REALLY knows how he/she will react until it happens. I would like to think I would act honorably and honestly but how do I know? I don't. It's the not knowing that will kill ya figuratively. Thank you for your reply m2c! :)
      January 16, 2021 8:13 AM MST

I have family members who I do not visit/talk with because I do not like their behavior.  If they were to commit a crime...I would only know via heresay and be of no use to police. 
    So my experience is not from afar...it is real. I know exactly how I handled it. 
      January 16, 2021 3:44 PM MST

My relatives (blood relatives) to my knowledge consist only of my "baby sister". Mind you she just turned 76 but since I'm 83 she will always be the "baby". I might have a cousin or two still alive but at my age it's doubtful. Thank you for your reply. What if it were your son or daughter or later on when you're older your grandson or granddaughter? This post was edited by RosieG at January 17, 2021 7:23 AM MST
      January 17, 2021 12:48 AM MST

As long as they were not behaving...I would not have them around.
      January 17, 2021 7:12 AM MST

Fair enough m2c. Fair enough. Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 17, 2021 7:21 AM MST