Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I betcha all TRAITOR DON Adoring worshippers are thrilled as he** to learn the imbecilic insurrectionists had help. AN INSIDE JOB! YEA?

I betcha all TRAITOR DON Adoring worshippers are thrilled as he** to learn the imbecilic insurrectionists had help. AN INSIDE JOB! YEA?

The massive conspiracy collusion started by the head (TRAITOR DON) and goaded ordered cajoled for months was aided and abetted by pols who took an OATH they never meant to keep. How many of them were in on it? I don't know. ALL REPUBLICANS of course. What else? Who else would dare to dam* themselves as perfectly as that?

Every a** will be nailed to a wall or a cross eventually. Every a** will regret. Not due to conscience but due to what befalls them and their families. They're lives are sh** and so are the lives of their families who will never get rid of the stench and the stink and the embarrassment and the shame of what they did. NEVER. Go forth and multiply. Gather ye rosebuds while ye may. Your days are numbered and so too are the days of your family.

What do you expect from imbeciles who gave away everything to support a treasonous Madman? Just desserts. Roast in he**. They do like it warm right? SIGH.  IF ONLY!

Posted - January 17, 2021

Responses

Help for BLM....no that did not help anything. 

We wanted the objections and the debates....and time for the states to evaluate their elections.  
    The riot stopped all of that....and yes it was planned. By. ProTrump crazies and by antiTrump crazies. 

They did nothing good for Trump.

Arrest them all. 
      January 17, 2021 4:12 PM MST