Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Say it ain't so Joe! "Biden will wait for recommendations on sharing secrets with TRAITOR DON"! WHY? The guy is a TRAITOR. SHARE?

Say it ain't so Joe! "Biden will wait for recommendations on sharing secrets with TRAITOR DON"! WHY? The guy is a TRAITOR. SHARE?

THAT IS RIDDIKALUS!

Posted - January 18, 2021

Responses

Ah - you say "wait for recommendations", presumably from the security and other services. It does not state what is going to happen.

I assume it is normal for the President to be privy to highly-sensitive security information, and to transfer that to a new President, if only to save the CIA, FBI and Pentagon having to repeat their previous work.

Perhaps you need worry whether Trump intends to follow any such protocol. He would far more traitorous if he does not.
      January 18, 2021 3:31 AM MST

If he were given any valuable information he would sell it to the highest bidder so I think his impeachement should DISQUALIFY him from that. Don't you? Thank you for your reply Durdle. This post was edited by RosieG at January 18, 2021 1:48 PM MST
      January 18, 2021 1:47 PM MST

I had assumed it would be normal practice for the retiring president to hand over files etc. to the new incumbent, not exchange any!

Once he's out of office a president is just another citizen, even if he stays in politics at a lower, local level.

So I read "sharing" as Trump giving Biden the State information he was holding,  so Biden can continue that work; but Biden would not be expected to give Trump anything in return. Just as when you and I retired we handed our work to those who took over. 
      January 18, 2021 2:37 PM MST

No. THE OPPOSITE. Biden sharing classified info with TRAITOR DON as an ex. The thought being that an ex president having lived with it for years might be helpful down the line. Now providing President Obama with it would make sense. He lived with it for 8 years but so did Joe as his vice president. It's the sharing of it with a treasonous traitor who incited insurrectionists to storm the Capitol during which 5 people were murdered is not the kind of guy you WANT to know anything classified. He will just sell it to the highest bidder. You think I'm joking? Word is that some very wealthy people who get pardons may be paying up to $2 MILLION dollars. He plans on doing about 100 pardons on Tuesday. Think how fun and rich he can be doing that? I don't know if all rich people's pardons will cost the pardoned one $2 MILLION but suffice it to say TRAITOR DON is a greedy money-hungry hoor who will do anything to get more money and has. Also the fear is that having access to our top secret classified information that he will sell it to the highest bidder. He goes all the way all the time whenever he is the beneficiary. Thank you for your reply! Shocking isn't it? The depth of his despicable depravity? Simply Shocking. This post was edited by RosieG at January 18, 2021 2:46 PM MST
      January 18, 2021 2:43 PM MST