Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The bottle blond bimbo press secretary Kayleigh is gone. Azar is gone. Running far away from the TRAITOR DON in his final hours?

The bottle blond bimbo press secretary Kayleigh is gone. Azar is gone. Running far away from the TRAITOR DON in his final hours?

Why are they ALL ABANDONING HIM in his hour of need? How could they do this to him, the king of peace, the son of GOD redux? How could they? Well rest assured HE WILL MAKE THEM PAY.

He is being crucified just like the first SON OF GOD was crucified. But JESUS arose from the dead and so too will TRAITOR DON.

He already has his 74 million followers who will pray to him and keep him within their hearts forever. His following will be GREATER than that of Jesus.
Wait and see!

Jesus was a simple man who preached the WORD OF GOD.

TRAITOR DON is a showman...enertainer...he knows how to grab and keep and grow true believers.

Exciting times ahead. Can you serve two masters? Of course you can't. Those who serve and service TRAITOR DON abandoned GOD and JESUS from the git go. They made a choice.

So what do we call them and what religion do we call it? Let's have a National Lottery. Whoever win gets to have dinner with TRAITOR DON at Mar a Lago eatsing off 18K gold plates and dining on fine fare and fine wine all divine.

Any ideas?

Posted - January 18, 2021

Responses

He doesn't need them.  He only uses them.
      January 18, 2021 6:55 AM MST

True But it is a blow to his ego I should think that he isn't surrounded by adoring worshippers on his staff until the last minute when HE LEAVES. Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 18, 2021 1:29 PM MST

From what I'm reading, there aren't too many allies left in the WH.  He's stabbed most of them in the back already.

He said he wants a 21-gun salute when he leaves.  I say give it to him but instead of shooting the guns in the air, they should aim lower. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at January 18, 2021 2:09 PM MST
      January 18, 2021 2:05 PM MST

My first giggles of the day sweetie. Honest injun it tickled me. A 21 gun salute? Isn't the meaningful for the military? Where does he get off getting that? A five time fake bonespur draft dodger? Methinks that stinks! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      January 18, 2021 2:10 PM MST

He wants a red carpet, too.  Does he think he's at the Oscars?
      January 18, 2021 2:12 PM MST

I asked a question about it. He called those who volunteer in the military LOSERS and asked what's in it for them? HE IS A FIVE TIME FAKE BONESPUR DRAFT DODGER.

That is an INSULT to the military in my opinion and no one should allow any of that to happen. Tell him DRAFT DODGER that is for honorable men not the likes of you! Geez that ticks me off so bigly! :)
      January 18, 2021 2:17 PM MST

I feel the same way.  He is one of the most reprehensible people on earth.
      January 18, 2021 4:16 PM MST

Can you even remotely understand how the military would ALLOW him to do this? I can't figure it out. SIGH. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine.  Now it's just a countdown in HOURS not days or weeks until we are rid of that abomination. He becomes POWERLESS and subject to a bazillion lawsuits. OH JOY! :)
      January 19, 2021 2:05 AM MST

Well, he is the Commander in Chief (although that's not what I call him), so unless he asks them to commit an illegal act, they are requited to obey.  I hope the entire military calls in sick that day.  Happy Tuesday.  I cannot wait for the inauguration.  I just keep a good thought that nothing untoward will happen.  I understand two National Guardsmen have been rejected, but no reason was given.
      January 19, 2021 11:40 AM MST