Active Now

my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Can President Biden LEGALLY reverse any legislation signed by TRAITOR DON? Even by Executive Decision?

Can President Biden LEGALLY reverse any legislation signed by TRAITOR DON? Even by Executive Decision?

Can he reverse the ginormous tax cut for the obscenely wealthy which is what pushed us over the edge in debt and MAKE THE RICH PAY IT ALL BACK?

I suppose President Biden can't unpardon that bas**rd guy who murdered innocent people for no reason? The BLACKHEART BLACKSOUL BLACKSH** BLACKWATER GUY OR GUYS?

Unlimited power for TRAITOR DON was AOKAY with everyone right? So what's sauce for that fat old goose who is gonna be GONE FOREVER  thank gawd should also be sauce for the slender gander who replaced him.

Posted - January 18, 2021

Responses

Only Executive Orders can be reversed with just another EO.
      January 18, 2021 6:33 AM MST

Trump needed Congress to effect he tax cut, so he would need Congress to reverse it.  
      January 18, 2021 6:51 AM MST

Dems still have the majority though much slimmer now. Kamala can break a tie in the Senate though she said she doesn't want to have to do it. She wants the Senate to work together to get things done! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      January 18, 2021 1:32 PM MST

Good luck with that!
      January 18, 2021 1:54 PM MST

Yes. I know. I suspect she will use her vote a lot. But I like that she said it. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      January 18, 2021 1:55 PM MST