Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » This 2021 attempted and failed coup is a copycat of the only successful coup in America. 1898. Wilmington, North Carolina. Didja know?

This 2021 attempted and failed coup is a copycat of the only successful coup in America. 1898. Wilmington, North Carolina. Didja know?

There was a time when blacks were living the good life of middle class and upper middleclass. They owned homes and businesses and had many very fine social activities. They weren't out to overtake anyone. They were doing quite well among themselves and living THE GOOD LIFE.They FLOURISHED among their community.

Sadly WHITE SUPREMACISTS are not a brand new thing. They have always been here and I guess always will.

Well they got sick and tired of it so they DESTROYED the black-owned businesses, MURDERED many black residents. FORCED the elected local government to resign en mass and then stripped blacks of voting and civil rights of those blacks they had left alive.

THEY FACED NO CONSEQUENCES!

Nothing has changed. The people who were rotten then are rotten now. They sex it up so much their mini thems are flooding the world with their minibrains and minihearts and minitalents. They all still have HUGE hate for people of color. Which means they still have HUGE envy and jealousy. Here we go again? No here we still are.

Nothing has changed. The people who were rotten then are rotten now. Well their descendants are. Same old crap from the same crappers passing on their HATEFUL DNA. For some that is very comforting. They are them. For others it is very depressing disheartening discouraging disbelievable.

And so it goes.
Nothing has changed. The people who are rotten today who tried to murder politicians will be rotten tomorrow and in another hundred years or so their rotten descendants will rotten again..maybe successfully. Isn't that wonderful?

Posted - January 18, 2021

Responses

Actually ... the US has a history of armed insurrections.  Some more successful than others.

There was a more recent, successful "armed insurrection" in Athen, Tennesse in 1946.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

Prior to that was the unsuccessful 1921 "Battle of Blair Mountain", where an estimated 15,000 miners (many WW1 veterans) armed themselves to confront coal tycoons and organize the mine workers.  (an example of an un

When they approached Blair Mountain in Logan County, the army of miners clashed with a force of around 3,000 defenders marshaled by an anti-union sheriff named Don Chafin. As the miners advanced up the mountain, they were met with punishing rifle and machine gun fire, and Chafin’s forces even used a small air force of biplanes to drop explosives and tear gas. The battle raged for several days before federal peacekeeping troops finally arrived on the scene, at which point most of the exhausted miners returned to their homes or surrendered. By then, over 1 million rounds had been fired and an unknown number of men—estimates range from 20 to more than 100—had been killed. The miner’s defeat derailed union activity in the region for over a decade, and some 1,000 workers were later charged with crimes including conspiracy, murder and treason.

January 18, 2021 8:14 AM MST

The subject is a SUCCESSFUL COUP. Thank you for your reply Walt. I know the US has always been filled with wackadoodlenoodle crackpots. What I don't know is why. I'm gonna ask. :)
      January 18, 2021 1:16 PM MST