Active Now

my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How's about THIS? Every group with big hates should converge at the state capitol carrying loaded weapons. AT THE SAME TIME! Spectacular?

How's about THIS? Every group with big hates should converge at the state capitol carrying loaded weapons. AT THE SAME TIME! Spectacular?

50 locations filled with HATE groups of all description there to stand up speak up be heard by any means necessary. All the insurrectionists would have to decide which group to stand with if they belong to multiple HATE groups. Just imagine the magnificence of such thing?

Oh of course there is always the distinct  possibility that some of them don't like each other and might fight for dominance or to show WHO IS BOSS. What would be so wrong with that? 50...count em 50....RUMBLES like in WESTSIDE STORY. Only not just whites and people of color...every group with every bit** that has an itch to show their power! The larger states would have many more partying hearty shooting one another. The smaller tiny states would have fewer but maybe they'd find a way to compensate.'

If it goes off well it could become a NATIONAL BIT** DAY. Where you get off on ticking off or taking out your latest enemy. Why not? What could it hurt?   Give it a try.

Oh booze would be available FREE OF CHARGE. Just to lubricate of course. Medicinal purposes. Drugs too if you prefer them. Hey you don't have to choose. Take both!

Televised by brave camera folks dressed in riot gear or maybe in tanks? or suits of armor? All ideas welcome. Get aboard.

Posted - January 18, 2021

Responses

My brother in law said his business was booming yesterday (ammunition).  Someone stole an army humvee from the depot.   Me thinks something might be going to happen.  I fully expect for the humvee to "reappear" in Sacramento on Wednesday... and covered with pro-trump graffiti.

Yes, let them kill each other off.  Just make sure no innocents get killed with stray gunfire.   Wait, isn't your question the plot to the movie "The Purge"?
      January 18, 2021 10:42 AM MST

I don't know honey. Never heard of the movie but maybe I could have ESP'd it? We haven't had a mass gun-related murder of late have we? Due to what exactly? COVID? Are the gun people dying? Weird. STAY SAFE Shuhak. The tunnel we're in is getting much darker. Oh for night vision goggles! Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee and thine. GOD HELP US! :)
      January 18, 2021 11:03 AM MST