Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Anything can be monetized I expect if you put your mind to it. What value do you place on SEEKING TRUTH? What value do you place on LYING?

Anything can be monetized I expect if you put your mind to it. What value do you place on SEEKING TRUTH? What value do you place on LYING?

Some spend their entire lives seeking truth and REPORTING IT TO THE PUBLIC. Their targets are the liars. Without the truthseekers we would never know about the liars. We would simply accept what they tell us with no one to question them or check them or challenge them.

A world WITHOUT truthseekers may be at hand.

Kill all of them. Truth seekers "cannot be trusted".

Welcome to a world shaped by the LIARS with no one who objects. Are we there yet?

One caveat. There are LIARS who masquerade as truthtellers and convince people that their lies are the true truth.

I have not figured out a way to inform people that their sources are the liars. They have no interest in switching allegiances. They are very comfy in the docile ignorance. It succors them. It suckers them.

How many of the liar preferers are there?  Legions of them.

Why bother? Good question. Why bother?

Posted - January 20, 2021

Responses

I think religion and politics for me are a waste time seeking truth so i would be more willing to spend all my money learning scientific truths. 

I think there is no value at all in lying.
      January 20, 2021 2:10 AM MST

Oh sweetie how sad is that? I hear your pain and understand but it saddens me. Ideally religion should make us better people. It is irrelevant to me if GOD exists or doesn't exist. Believing in something greater than ourselves should be inspirational and make us BETTER PEOPLE. Sadly it has not yet done that.

As for politics. Of all places one can look for truth it must be in our politics. The fact that you have given up on it is dangerous. It controls our lives. As for seeking truth in science there is no absolute truth. Science is always changing expanding correcting exploring revising. Once upon a time scientists said the world is flat and you can fall off the edge. Science is not static or immutable. I understand where you are coming from and I hope you can find a reason to seek truth in everything everywhere all the time. It is not an easy road in life to do that but it is the only life that is meaningful in my opinion. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee Kg! :)
      January 20, 2021 2:22 AM MST

I haven't given up on politics or religion but I am just not  seriously into it anymore. There are many branches of science to peruse and learn lots of good stuff and try keeping up to date with new stuff all the time. 
      January 20, 2021 3:15 AM MST

I totally agree with thee Kg! Wormholes...black holes...spacetimecontinuum...is/isn't/was/wasn't/maybe. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 15, 2021 6:52 AM MDT
      June 15, 2021 5:52 AM MDT