Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Geez...fox news is already going after Biden and his son. Will it never end?

Geez...fox news is already going after Biden and his son. Will it never end?

Posted - January 20, 2021

Responses

Politics never ends. 

Fox is trying to get their viewers back.  I don't know that it will happen.
    This post was edited by my2cents at January 21, 2021 6:33 AM MST
      January 20, 2021 8:12 PM MST

FOX personalities live in the same swamp as Trump.
      January 20, 2021 9:09 PM MST

Funny, I never saw any of the leftists get upset over the way the press kept going after Donald Trump.  Democrats and their mouthpieces in the press were talking about impeaching Trump before he even took the oath of office.  The basis for this talk was the allegations that he colluded with Russia to win the election.  They knew that these allegations were without merit from the very beginning   They then spent the next three plus years pushing this narrative and in many cases are STILL pushing it despite the fact that four different investigations found no evidence to support it.

By contrast, Joe Biden is caught on video bragging about actually using US aid to Ukraine to blackmail that government into firing their top prosecutor who was investigating the corruption of his son in connection with a Ukrainian company.  Trump was impeached for wanting to investigate that bit of corruption on the part of Biden.  So, Biden uses US tax payer dollars to protect his son, but Trump gets impeached for wanting to investigate that.

Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop contains mountains of evidence about how Joe Biden sold influence in order to enrich himself and his family.  A number of Hunters associates have come forward to confirm what is on Hunter's laptop with their own personal files.  However, no one in the press wants to look at that evidence.

This post was edited by Glenn_Blaylock at January 21, 2021 9:54 AM MST
      January 21, 2021 6:27 AM MST

The DOJ has been on the Bidens for over a year.  This is not new.   Not just Joe and Hunter, but also Jill and Joe's brother whose name escapes me.   They are owned by China...didntyouknow!?  Fox isn't going after them but they are probably reporting it.  They report everything as far as I can tell, unlike  the plugged in nonjournalistic mainstream outlets. This post was edited by Thriftymaid at January 21, 2021 9:52 AM MST
      January 21, 2021 9:47 AM MST