Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Justice delayed is justice denied." Delay impeachment till February? Out of sight out of mind? Kick the can down the street?

"Justice delayed is justice denied." Delay impeachment till February? Out of sight out of mind? Kick the can down the street?

A shell game? Now you see it. Now you don't?

Posted - January 22, 2021

Responses

I  think it is a good idea to have it in February because the FBI will have more time to gather evidence and Trump will not be able to say it wasn't fair because he wasn't given enough time to put together a leagle team.  Cheers and happy weekend!
      January 22, 2021 4:43 PM MST

How much EVIDENCE do we need Nanoose? We all witnessed it unfolding. The pols were fearing for their lives. It occurred in real time when we were GLUED to the TV. No spin. No fake. No phony. No lies. REAL TRUTH IN REAL TIME.

I don't get it. Are they really that STUPID? Well whatever happens will happen. You know how pols when confronted will say "I didn't hear that. I haven't read that. I did not know that." ? EVERYONE HEARD SAW AND KNEW. Playing dumb? No need for that when they are dumb. AARRGGHH! Thank you for your reply m'dear and Happy Saturday! :)
      January 23, 2021 12:43 AM MST