Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How often if ever do you engage in speaking gobbledygook gibberish palaver babble and how often to you listen to others engaging in it? WHY?

How often if ever do you engage in speaking gobbledygook gibberish palaver babble and how often to you listen to others engaging in it? WHY?

Posted - January 24, 2021

Responses

Most of the things I say to my wife are all of that stuff to her.
      January 24, 2021 11:02 AM MST

I hear ya E. Loud and clear. I do. I can relate. I speak gibberish gobbleydegook and blather quite often PURPOSELY to make a point. The folks who get it expect it I think. Those who don't? I have no idea what they think other than that I don't know how to spell words and I don't know how to use words. Of course in me that is all they will ever see which is fine with me. The underlying intention is always crystal clear. All you have to do is look for it. Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 25, 2021 2:45 AM MST

I try very hard not to do either.
      January 24, 2021 12:04 PM MST

Mea culpa. I do it a lot on purpose. How I use words or spell them is often "incorrect" to the uneducated eye. Look beyond the surface and you will always find crystal clear what the intention is. Many don't bother. That's swell with me. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      January 25, 2021 2:47 AM MST