Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some perceive TYRANT AUTHORITARIAN DEMIGOGUE DESPOT DICTATOR rule as being beneficial for them. In what ways is that true?

Some perceive TYRANT AUTHORITARIAN DEMIGOGUE DESPOT DICTATOR rule as being beneficial for them. In what ways is that true?

Add to that  list DECEIT DECEPTION CONSPIRACY COLLUSION TREASON TRAITORING SABOTAGING UNDERMINING DESTROYING

All of that is good  and godly and worth fighting for and killing for and murdering for and dying for according to those who prefer that type "governing". How can that be? I wish I knew.

Posted - January 24, 2021

Responses

I thin they see it as beneficial for two reasons.

One is the demagogue promising them what they want. Political extremists of all colours tend to attract the dispossessed, the disenfranchised, disillusioned who see no hope for themselves in the system they live within.

The, or an-, other reason is the tyrant releases them from having to think about anything but obeying the rules. If they have little in life anyway the restrictions and orders imposed by a dictatorship do not really mean much to them, because they have little to lose so might think they would be no worse off in any way.
      January 24, 2021 4:47 PM MST

Would you say that those who "enjoy" it are lazy? They do not want to be responsible or accountable for their choices. They don't want to work struggle THINK decide and then abide by whatever it is they generated? They simply want life handed to them without any effort on their part. In return for which all they ever have to do is OBEY. That's it. To me that would be death. Shut down the mind and along with it goes all creativity inventiveness imagination discovery and risk. There is no risk to simply following orders. None. Zero. No risk no reward? True for those of us to whom figuring things out on our own and following through is very necessary to living our best life. That millions of people PREFER that is unbelievable to me. But there it is. Thank you for your thoughtful reply. I cannot imagine a worse life for me than that. I just can't. Happy Monday Durdle. STAY SAFE! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 25, 2021 1:33 AM MST
      January 25, 2021 1:32 AM MST