Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Wouldn't it be the PITS if you had to impeach a peach? How would you go about it?

Wouldn't it be the PITS if you had to impeach a peach? How would you go about it?

Posted - January 25, 2021

Responses

Impeaching a peach isn’t easy, Salal Guava a briefing of the Pluot .  First, you Guava have a Raisin to impeach; preferably a Current Raisin - a Pear of Raisins is even better (one Cantaloupe without Goji Raisins!).  Next, Olive the Avocados need to Mulberry over the Dates and Fig-ures – no matter how Ugli they may be – to make sure all the Mandarins actually Apple to the Current  case.  Keep it neat!  No one wants to find themselves Grape-ing at Strawberries due to a Jambul of Dates and Figures

Once everything is “Cherry”, Yuzu ready to proceed.

Now, Durian the procedure, except to be pomelo-ed by the opposition.  Their main objection is to Berry Yuzu… so be Papaya-ed (lest they Squash you)!  Quince no one wants this to Lemon on and on, Feijoa on a setting a Lime limit to Peach your facts… Lychee, 20 to 30 Melons per person.

January 25, 2021 12:00 PM MST

No rush on this Shuhak. When you have the time could you translate what you just wrote? I like the look and I like the sound but I don't have a clue what those words communicate. Apologies! SIGh. Getting old ain't for wimps. Thank you for your reply! Wish I understood it! :( This post was edited by RosieG at January 30, 2021 10:29 AM MST
      January 30, 2021 3:47 AM MST

oh, sorry...   I kind of got carried away on this one.  I saw the word 'peach' and my mind went to fruits.

All of the words in italics are actual names of fruit.  I tried to use ones that sounded like other words. (not quite homophones). 
    For example -  "Salal" (pronounced 'suh-laal') sounds like "so I'll".  "Guava" sounds like "give ya", and "plout" sounds like "plot". 

Raisin = reason 
    Goji = good
    olive = all of   (like 'Olive the other reindeer')
    avocados - advocates
    mulberry = mull (I had to stretch on that one)
    ugli = ugly
    mandarins = mandates
    apple = apply
    Current = current and date = date 
    Cherry is slang for 'cool' or 'in great condition' (as in "that car is cherry")
    Yuzu = you is
    Durian = during
    Pomelo(ed) = pummeled
    Berru = burry
    papaya(ed) = prepared
    squash = squash (yes, technically it is a fruit)
    Quince = since
    Lemon= linger (again, a far stretch)
    Feijoa - figure on
    Lime = time
    peach = pitch or preach
    Lychee  =like
    melons = minutes (another stretch)

Using a list of fruits, I tried to formulate something that made a little since ( or should I say... Quince?).
      January 30, 2021 10:58 AM MST

OMG! Now I'm hysterical with laughter. Geez you really are a pal. Going through all that trouble is really kind and good and so very nice. Meanwhile I'm trying bigly hard to hold it together. This is not a reply I can absorb with one reading. I shall give it more time to let every line absorb. The more I read the better it will be. Lychee equals LIKE? Melons minutes?  Might you have visited an alternate universe when answering the first time? Anyway I  LIKE it so I will read it and read it. If I get to the point that I totally understand I shall inform thee of that. Okey dokey? Thanks again for the interpreterring. :) Funny odd you would say QUINCE! QUINCE JAM is my favorite jam in the whole entire world. I can't find it in stores. When I was a kid my grandmother made it from scratch! It was awesome good but who else knows about quince/quinces? They don't see 'em in store that I know of. Maybe it's just a quincidence that you would bring it up? Ya think? This post was edited by RosieG at January 30, 2021 11:46 AM MST
      January 30, 2021 11:38 AM MST