Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I think that America has assembled the largest collection of rats and traitors and liars and con artists and sammers of any country. AGREE?

I think that America has assembled the largest collection of rats and traitors and liars and con artists and sammers of any country. AGREE?

We are first in GUN OBSESSION
We are first in gun-related deaths..usually murders/massacres

I don't know if are the first to have a head try to overthrow the government. Quite likely not.

But we are the first to have a washed up 3rd rate lounge act in charge of the country whose very presence terrifies his own party.

I betcha!

Posted - January 26, 2021

Responses

I really don't think we are at the top of that list.  Columbia, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Russia are all ahead of us in the corruption department,
      January 26, 2021 9:05 AM MST

I'm NOT sure how to measure it L. But since I am living here and experiencing it it seems so to me. I only read about the others. I live this. Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at January 30, 2021 3:11 AM MST
      January 29, 2021 2:11 AM MST

Columbia, Mexico, Ghana, Myanmar, Guatemala, Brazil, Kenya, Bolivia and Russia are the top 10 most corrupt countries.  

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/10-most-corrupt-countries-ranked-by-perception

United States 

#7 in Best Countries Overall

#8 out of 80 in 2019

Same link.

This post was edited by SpunkySenior at January 30, 2021 3:12 AM MST
      January 29, 2021 9:06 AM MST

By whose standards? Not mine. I am not convinced. Thank you for your reply! What you read isn't always what is true. Right?
      January 30, 2021 3:12 AM MST

Well, the article gives the criteria by which the standings are made.  There are all levels of corruption. :)
      January 30, 2021 7:47 AM MST

It's the Conservative Right Wing Christian Republicans fault.
    As the nation has witnessed over the past six years, that white supremacy sentiment has never subsided. A disease like racial animus that persists, and was fed, over the course of 150 years while resisting every form of ‘healing’ intervention, law, and ‘cure’ is not going away; add in a cowardly mix of voters and Republicans panting for more guns, and it is truly remarkable that these massacres are not weekly occurrences. It is true that law enforcement is gunning down unarmed African Americans at a regular pace, and although they are usually single victims, the motivation behind the killings is always the same; racial animus toward African Americans being regularly stoked by conservative mainstream media.
      January 30, 2021 7:59 AM MST