Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » is there anyways to get a mentally ill neighbor to stop harrassing you?

is there anyways to get a mentally ill neighbor to stop harrassing you?

Not sure whats wrong with her but shes mentally ill, she harrasses me by complaining im stalking her if i come out of my apt to get mail or whatever, shes telling my apt manager i went into her place and ripped up her jacket, i did no such thing, i think she needs to be in a psych ward for a while, bad enough shes imagining all this but is acting on it, any suggestions? i feel like shes harrassing me

Posted - January 26, 2021

Responses

Do you live in Florida?
      January 26, 2021 3:31 PM MST

no, colorado
      January 26, 2021 4:39 PM MST

As long as your apt manager does not believe her, I would not worry about it. You have been there long enough the manager should know that is not something you would do. 

If she does anything threatening to you just call the police. 
      January 26, 2021 4:03 PM MST

• You don't want to move, so the only thing I can think for you to do is to appeal to another power.

Step #1: Cast the circle.

Step #2: Begin with 3-5 minutes of meditation, imagining and focusing on the individual you want to move from your area.

Step #3: Place the thyme and black olives inside a glass vase or vessel.

Step #4: State the following words three times: “BE GONE NOW AND BE GONE FOR GOOD, THIS IS THE WAY WE KNOW IT SHOULD.”

Step #5: Meditate for 3-5 minutes, imagining how life would be like AFTER the target moves away.

Step #6: Place the allspice or barley ontop of the mixture in the glass vessel.

Step #7: Close the circle.

Step #8: Store the vessel on a window sill where it will get sunlight for three hours a day, for at least 5 days. Then you may dispose of the mixture.

January 26, 2021 9:59 PM MST