Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » I am asking this for a friend (I promised I would).

I am asking this for a friend (I promised I would).

If you want to belong to the gender opposite your biological determination, is there a license they issue you with to make your declaration legal? What if you later want to change back. Is there a standard procedure for reverting to your actual biological sex, say, if you didn’t like the smell of the other washroom, or were being constantly and unwantedly propositioned in there. Anyone know. Please treat this enquiry with seriousness and discretion, he has had it up to here with sneers and judgementalism (he says).  

Posted - January 26, 2021

Responses

Such a license has been deemed unconstitutional.  I had never even heard of it until I ran across the Alabama case. It may be appealed.
      January 27, 2021 7:26 AM MST

I think it involves a court process and changing your birth certificate, but you might be better of asking this question on a transgender forum where people will have a much more in depth knowledge on this, you don't have to justify why your friend wants to revert back, just say that they do. 
      January 28, 2021 3:51 PM MST