Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Brazil China U.K. South Africa. How many virus variants are we fighting? The virus is outwitting us. WHY?

Brazil China U.K. South Africa. How many virus variants are we fighting? The virus is outwitting us. WHY?

Is it SMARTER than we are just more determined to survive than we are determined to head it off at the pass?

Posted - January 30, 2021

Responses

It doesn't doing anything unusual, but it's giving us extra trouble because it is still a new disease to us, and so widespread that it has the opportunity to mutate anywhere. So we are seeing variations popping up all over the place.  
      January 30, 2021 4:01 PM MST

Why so many so fast? This particular virus seems particularly crafty determined and smarter than we are. If the virus types keep getting smarter and stronger are we doomed to die from the diseases they bring? What will be left to "inherit" the world? Very scary. In addition to which I never worried about having an adverse reaction to a vaccination before COVID. NOT ONCE. Now I do. Do you too Durdle? I don't think it's my age that is the cause. I know I'm quite a bit older than you but are you apprehensive about this particular virus and how to stop its spread too? Thank you for your reply. I shall ask. Maybe I'm just a frightened old woman. Never been here before so I don't know for sure! :)
      January 31, 2021 1:56 AM MST