Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » For those who simply adore mar g tail lure greeen do you support every single crapsh** thing she ever said?

For those who simply adore mar g tail lure greeen do you support every single crapsh** thing she ever said?

Tip of Iceberg

No airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11
Obama was secretly a Muslim
Black Lives Matter are the domestic violent terrorists
All school shooting are staged
Wealthy Jews used a space laser to start wildfires
Hillary Clinton sliced off a child's face and wore it

You up for all of that? You are? Really?

Posted - February 2, 2021

Responses

Links? 

Some of BLM members are domestic terrorists. In fact, a woman who BOMBED the CAPITOL in 1980s sits on the board of BLM. 

February 2, 2021 7:05 AM MST

There was an item about her on the News programme on the radio here yesterday, and what surprised me is that seems no easy way for a political party in the USA to suspend or evict anyone who brings it into disrepute.
      February 4, 2021 10:53 AM MST

Well of course that would be subverting the will of the people who elected her which is not a good idea. On the other hand stripping her of sitting on any committees gives her nothing to do. We pay her for her crackpot bullsh** which annoys the heck outta me. She won overwhelming I understand so her supporters are crackpot bullsh** adoring worshippers. What do we do with THAT? I have no idea. Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 7, 2021 2:34 AM MST