Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What's going on ANSWERMUG? I can't access anyone to reply to. I also CAN'T CORRECT ANYTHING. YOU?

What's going on ANSWERMUG? I can't access anyone to reply to. I also CAN'T CORRECT ANYTHING. YOU?

Posted - February 2, 2021

Responses

I think I am the only one here that is having no problems. Maybe it is because I am using a desktop and my browser is firefox. The only thing odd is the chatroom is missing.
      February 3, 2021 1:27 PM MST

I am using a desktop and my browser is firefox. I think. I have a regular keyboard and my computer is standard issue regular Asus. No fancy whistles and bells. Maybe it's Toledo E. Ever think of that? Maybe us coasties are coated with something you heartland folks aren't? I'm verklempt but anyway we got through it. It's funny I never thought of giving up. I just kept asking questions not knowing if anyone even saw them. That was the only thing that kept working. Moral? NEVER GIVE UP! Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 7, 2021 7:14 AM MST

I finally incurred the same problems. All, except for chat, is back in order.
      February 7, 2021 8:29 AM MST

You did so you know our pain right? What does chat have that the questions don't? Thank you for your reply E! :)
      February 7, 2021 9:04 AM MST

It's the private chat. I don't use it a lot, so I don't really miss it. I saw you there a couple of times.
      February 7, 2021 9:09 AM MST

You did? I cannot remember ever being on the chat E. Seriously. How long ago was it and what did I say? I'm shocked at this. I found it very annoying to have that chat thingy crop up constantly on the lower right hand of the screen letting me know who was there. As if I cared. So you say you saw me there? I am gobstomped. SIGH. Getting old is scary.
      February 7, 2021 10:44 AM MST