Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You are hired to design a brand new line of Homo Saps. Where do you start first?

You are hired to design a brand new line of Homo Saps. Where do you start first?

Me? I'd pay way more attention to the reconfiguration of the BRAIN and much less attention to the way the mouth works. THINK MORE, speak less. For starters!

Posted - February 3, 2021

Responses

I don't think it would ever work to try to reconfigure a mankind's brain because it's too likely you'd end up with something worse than before. You might just have to wait for the next ten thousand years to see if mankind as a whole will emerge into a state of adulthood from where we presently seem to be: just out of childhood stage and into mid or early teenage maturity.

I read an article about that concept some time ago.

This post was edited by Kittigate at February 7, 2021 12:27 PM MST
      February 3, 2021 7:32 AM MST

Nothing ventured nothing gained. We can't know if what we do will make things better or worse. Unless we try we will never find out what works and what doesn't. Homo saps have been around for hundreds of thousands of years. If we aren't there yet what hope is there we ever will be? I say scrap it and start fresh with a new pattern. Thank you for your reply Kg. Do you remember what the article was titled and where you read it?
      February 7, 2021 12:28 PM MST