Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » In YOUR opinion what is the best question you ever asked because you got so many really thoughtful and helpful replies?

In YOUR opinion what is the best question you ever asked because you got so many really thoughtful and helpful replies?

Posted - February 3, 2021

Responses

I don't ask questions.  No, it's not because I already know everything, rather that I have nothing to ask.  (uh... this didn't come out sounding too good) 
      February 3, 2021 12:19 PM MST

I totally get it Shuhak. Totally. Years ago when I joined Answerbag I felt remiss if I didn't answer as many questions of others as I asked. So that's what I did, but frankly I didn't get the same kick out of it. Selfish I guess but honestly I have so many questions all the time raging to get out and wanting answers to them that answering "what is your favorite color" or "Who is your favorite actor" just didn't do it for me. So here I just ask away and let the chips fall where they may. Thank you for your reply. Anyway your answers are AWESOME so keep them coming m'dear. As many as you want. Always appreciate and grateful for the meticulousness of them and the amount of time you are willing to invest to answer completely. Really. Oh.."don't change a hair for me...." If ya get my drift! Not the rest of the song just that part! :)
      February 7, 2021 7:59 AM MST