Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly the BRITS are going to test combining the Pfizer version and the Astra Zeneca version of the COVID 19 vaccine. OH BOY or UH-OH?

Allegedly the BRITS are going to test combining the Pfizer version and the Astra Zeneca version of the COVID 19 vaccine. OH BOY or UH-OH?

Posted - February 4, 2021

Responses

Uh-oh!  These vaccines were not designed to be combined.  Sure, they're both meant to have the same results, but they dont go about getting tose results quite the same way.   It may work, but then again, it may have disastrous results.  
      February 4, 2021 9:53 AM MST

Precisely. Brave or dangerous? I dunno. But testing and investigating and researching and what iffing goes on all the time behind closed doors. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      February 7, 2021 4:13 AM MST

It did surprise me, but I think we can rely on them being aware of the potential hazards and level of risks, and very careful with the tests.
      February 4, 2021 10:14 AM MST

The purpose of which would be to give more flexibility to the uses? I think it is a very tricky thing to attempt. AND VERY BRAVE. Thank you for your reply Durdle. I must needs ask a question about being brave.
      February 7, 2021 3:36 AM MST