Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Once upon a time women were LADIES. Then they morphed into what many of them are today...DAMES! How?

Once upon a time women were LADIES. Then they morphed into what many of them are today...DAMES! How?

They became GUNS and smoked and drank and slept around and threatened the lives of those who disagree with them. THAT'S EXACTLY HOW.

Do men like dames better than they did ladies/

I think ladies were more feminine. What's more disgusting that a cigarette smoking drunk dame coming on to anything that pays attention to and carries a loaded gun at all times?

Harsh? Really? You think THAT'S harsh?

I give you tail lure and many more who wanna be like her. A tough broad dame adversary.

And so it goes. The devolution of femininity. From lady to hard-boiled tramp.

Posted - February 4, 2021

Responses

Women's lib.  They want to be 100% equal to men - in every way.
      February 4, 2021 9:48 AM MST

I don't. Not me. No way. I enjoy being a girl. You know what? Being one never stopped me achieving whatever I achieved in life. I never had to break any glass ceiling. I didn't aspire to fly that high. I have a fear of heights you know. My best friends have been men with rare exception. I never felt as though any of them got in my way. i didn't want to be them. I'm happy being me. I not TOUGH in the sense of mowing down whatever gets in my way. I never felt I had to prove anything to any one except myself. The only problem I ever had? When I divorced my first husband Sears was not going to extend me credit without a husband. I raised hold he** and threatened to sue them. I told them I earned MORE than my husband did. Guess what happened? I got a phone call from some bigshot APOLOGIZING for the "error" and I got my credit card in my own name with a higher limit than the one I had before. I never lied about anything. You gotta stand up for yourself when you KNOW you're right. Otherwise you just make an a** of yourself. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. No disrespect to my ex. He was a good man. It just didn't work out for us. Thank you for your reply. I'll dislike either end of that Specrtum I find it appalling. Extra soft cuddly inept female on one end and on the other a tough as nails broad. Neither one is my cuppa tea. I like being me. :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 7, 2021 11:16 AM MST
      February 7, 2021 6:19 AM MST