Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Anti-immigrant guy hires illegal workers/uses Chinese steel.Why?

Anti-immigrant guy hires illegal workers/uses Chinese steel.Why?

Here's the kicker. He blames Obama and Clinton for everything he did that is questionable. He is never responsible/accountable for what he does that people criticize and is the ONLY ONE responsible for whatever he has done right. What?

Posted - October 20, 2016

Responses

So what is new here? We all tend to do that. It is called hypocricy, but for precicion we should probably call it "lies we tell ourselves".
    Check your own thinking, I am pretty sure you can find it there too ;-))
      October 20, 2016 7:35 AM MDT

I don't believe in killing animals for their fur or to mount their stuffed heads on a wall in a den as proof of a KILL to show what a macho dudette I am but I do like leather however so yes JakobA I am a hypocrite. I have said so for years. Have you paid any attention at all? HOWEVER I AM NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT! I expect that person to be better than me. Thank you for your reply. I also don't lie as the Donald does 24/7 but I'm sure that doesn't  matter at all does it?
      November 3, 2016 10:30 AM MDT

Here is the CORKER.   Even people who should be supporting this LIAR cannot do it.  He made certain of that one with his obsession to react to everybody who is a competitor.  On any stage.  On any level.

(CNN) — Ted Cruz on Tuesday unloaded on Donald Trump, accusing him during a news conference of being a "pathological liar," "utterly amoral," "a narcissist at a level I don't think this country's ever seen" and "a serial philanderer."

"He is proud of being a serial philanderer ... he describes his own battles with venereal diseases as his own personal Vietnam," Cruz said, citing a decades-old Trump appearance on "The Howard Stern Show."

The Texas senator's dramatic and deeply personal attack on Trump comes as polls indicate Trump is poised to claim victory in Cruz's must-win state of Indiana and follow accusations the front-runner made about Cruz's father.

READ: Cruz surrogate uses crude remark to link Trump and Clinton

The epic takedown of his opponent on an all-important voting day was extraordinary even by the standards of the 2016 campaign -- and quickly drew a scathing response from Trump.

"This man is a pathological liar, he doesn't know the difference between truth and lies ... in a pattern that is straight out of a psychology text book, he accuses everyone of lying," Cruz said as Indiana voters headed to cast their ballots.

"Whatever lie he's telling, at that minute he believes it ... the man is utterly amoral," Cruz told reporters. "Donald is a bully ... bullies don't come from strength they come from weakness."
      November 3, 2016 10:33 AM MDT