Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Which bores you more? To be asked the same question over and over and over and over or give the same answer?

Which bores you more? To be asked the same question over and over and over and over or give the same answer?

Ever vary your answer just for the halibut?

Posted - February 9, 2021

Responses

I can't remember that ever happening, but I would be frustrated more than bored. What is boring is having my sister call and drone on and on about her cats. I usually stop listening when she says "cats".
      February 9, 2021 1:06 PM MST

Hahahahhahahaha! Geez E you're on a roll this morning. Either that or I'm in a particularly jolly mood! But CATS? We adore cats. We lost our sweet beloved Tigger a few year ago. We had the privilege of having him with us for 12 years. He was a stray who dropped by one day and stayed. We figger we're too old now to have a pet but we will always miss him. We LOVE CATS for their independence. They are not NEEDY like dogs and so when they do deign to favor you with affection it means something. But I don't want to bore you so I'm done with that. I've only had one dog and I was 10. A Cocker spaniel named Blackie which my dad got for us as a surprise. Frankly I don't remember much about him. It was a very long time ago. Are you a dog person? Does your sis live alone and so her cats are her kids? Thank you for your reply!)
      February 10, 2021 1:43 AM MST