Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Exercising his right of FREE SPEECH. Not given DUE PROCESS. The FOOTOO defense. Dense, right?

Exercising his right of FREE SPEECH. Not given DUE PROCESS. The FOOTOO defense. Dense, right?

The right to free speech in the form of a PRESIDENT inciting insurrection is a bit of stretch don'tcha think?

FOOTOO was accorded DUE PROCESS which he turned down. He was asked to show up and testify in his own defense and refuses to even attend the trial let alone speak in his own defense. A SURE TELL of GUILT if ever there were one. FOOTOO is terrified.

As I said. Dense defense but it's all they got. The real good lawyers wouldn't touch anything to do with FOOTOO. What is left are the dregs of scrapings of the rancid infected. Even a team of dregs quit after a few days. These are the dregs left after the first set of dregs backed out.

Posted - February 9, 2021

Responses

The lack of due process is that there was no investigation by the House. And no hearings which would have required Trump lawyers to be present. 

Yes free speech is allowed even for a President.   
      February 9, 2021 7:10 AM MST

It's amazing the length people will go to just to avoid taking responsibility for their actions.
      February 9, 2021 11:29 AM MST

The Impeachment is on as I write this. The Dems started off with a whiz-bang and are still at it whiz-banging. Destroying completely the arguments the lameduck lame lawyers are gonna try to use. It's loads of fun. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      February 9, 2021 11:53 AM MST