Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The Bruce Castor BRILLIANT tag line in defense of FOOTOO? "You don't need to impeach him. Just arrest hm!" Bet FOOTOO LOVED IT! Did yiou?

The Bruce Castor BRILLIANT tag line in defense of FOOTOO? "You don't need to impeach him. Just arrest hm!" Bet FOOTOO LOVED IT! Did yiou?

Posted - February 10, 2021

Responses

I could only watch for the first 10-15 minutes and then I had to go outside and clear my head from the cobwebs.  At one point, I was wondering whether Bruce was the prosecutor or the defense attorney.  I hear Trump was VERY unhappy with his performance.  Wanna bet he doesn't pay the bill?  HAHAHAHAHA.
      February 10, 2021 2:20 PM MST

The attorney Schoen is Jewish and does not work on Saturdays. So either Bruce goes at it again or they bring up another third stringer. In any case trying to follow the billiant work of the prosecution ain't gonna happen in tnis lifetime! Thank you for your reply L and Happy Thursday! :)
      February 11, 2021 3:50 AM MST

Schoen asked that the proceedings ben delayed because he doesn't work on Saturdays.  I don't know if that will happen or if they will just proceed without him.  Either way, I doubt his presence, or lack thereof, will make much of a difference.
      February 11, 2021 6:27 AM MST

Subsequent to that he withdrew his request and said while he will not work on the Sabbath the defense should not be delayed. That would mean split defense rather than Saturday and Sunday. It would be Friday and Sunday and that could be detrimental. So that's why someone else will show up or they'll be stuck with Castor again. Lose lose for them. Thank you for your repl.y L! :)
      February 11, 2021 6:38 AM MST

How exciting that will be - NOT!
      February 11, 2021 6:41 AM MST

FOOTOO was allegedly furious with that terrible defense. It got really bad press from everyone including Republicans. I don't think Castor is all there. But of course the really good lawyers won't go near FOOTOO because he is a well-known cheapskate deadbeat who doesn't pay his bill and stiffs people. I'd also like to think some of them have integrity but money talks so I don't know. He scraped the bottom of the barrel with rudyg and it was downhill from there! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 11, 2021 6:54 AM MST

I didn't think anyone was worse than Rudy, but Castor is running neck and neck with him.  The truth is, no one can defend Trump because what he did was indefensible.  If you can't win them over with facts, dazzle them with bullsh*t.
      February 11, 2021 7:13 AM MST

For sure. But Castor did say you can always arrest him! A slip of the truth? I bet that went over like a LEAD balloon! "You can always arrest him". Gee really? Why didn't we think of that? Thank you for your reply L. Oh and he spent so much time kissing up to the Senators...dawdling about and diddling around hither and yon way beyond any connection to the issues. On and on and on and on. It really was amazing to watch and listen to what was coming out of his mouth. Not in a good way!  :)
      February 11, 2021 7:18 AM MST

I heard all of that butt-kissing in the few minutes that I did listen and when I thought I was going to throw up, I turned off the TV. :)  He said a lot that had no bearing on the issue at hand, so I guess he was dazzling them with bullsh*t.
      February 11, 2021 7:20 AM MST

He admitted it! He said they had to change their approach when they saw what the House Managers were planning to do. He's not so hot with adlibbing it and I guess whatever script he had memorized was no longer viable. It was definitely "memorable". You get what you pay for and if you stiff people you aren't gonna get much! Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 11, 2021 7:39 AM MST
      February 11, 2021 7:28 AM MST

I wonder if these two lawyers think they're going to get plenty of business after representing Trump.  I suspect it will take them a long time to get the stink off them before that happens - if ever.  They are definitely out of their league.
      February 11, 2021 7:40 AM MST

Well a ted cruz or a hosh lowlife could need some lawyering for being co-conspirators. I'd say Bruce baby is perfect for them! Better than they deserve in my opinion! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 11, 2021 7:57 AM MST