Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Before FOOTOO I heard of KKK, Skinheads, Militiamen, Nazis. Now we also have 3 percenters, PROUD BOYS, QANONS and others! YOUR FAVE?

Before FOOTOO I heard of KKK, Skinheads, Militiamen, Nazis. Now we also have 3 percenters, PROUD BOYS, QANONS and others! YOUR FAVE?

What hate group is your idol? Which rocks and rolls your world and rules?

All are VIOLENT DOMESTIC TERRORISTS white supremacists fascist racist bigots. They have that in common.

Which is the champagne of the group, which the beer and which the rotgot cheap wine?

Posted - February 11, 2021

Responses

My favorite is of course the militia. Why you may ask. As a citizen of the United States, I am a member of the Constitutionally guaranteed unorganized militia. Everything you have heard about militias from the media is likely wrong. Mainstream news has primarily reported on the negative stereotypes and criminal activity of groups that have nothing to do with militia. 

The true militia has exactly the opposite purpose; to uphold the truths and ideals represented in the Declaration of Independence, our Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. The Militia is a community of patriots, true believers in a good and free America. They believe in traditional values of faith, family, and work, and in an absolute right to self-preservation.

They believe in self-determination, in limited government, and in honoring and maintaining the republic as it was designed more than 200 years ago. The militia is all able-bodied citizens who are capable of bearing arms; the absolute last line of defense against any threat to the State or Country, whether that threat is natural or man made, foreign or domestic.

February 11, 2021 10:33 AM MST