Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We are told that if the Senators don't vote to impeach FOOTOO violence will follow. Isn't it much more likely to follow if they IMPEACH?

We are told that if the Senators don't vote to impeach FOOTOO violence will follow. Isn't it much more likely to follow if they IMPEACH?

I think the violence is here to stay no matter what anyone says or does don't you?

It took 4 years to rile up the violent domestic terrorists. They had a great awesome ride the first time out which simply whet their appetite for more.

So what should be done now that we KNOW that? What can be done? Is it too late?

Posted - February 12, 2021

Responses

Gee, that threat sounds so familiar.   Now, where have I heard it used before.... hmmm.....    If I recall correctly, it was an orange-haired, bronzed faced charlatan used that same threat for 4 years.

Violence will ensue no matter the outcome.  The GOP and their egotistical, xenophobic clown have made sure of that.  This country is indeed "the great melting pot".  People from all over the globe have settled here - and they brought their biases with them.  We like to think we're a  completely united country, but we aren't. Every one of us harbors a bias against another (we're only lying to ourselves if we think otherwise).  Most of us have learned to look past these hornets of prejudice, but they're still there; resting. 
    Our last prez purposefully stirred up those hornets.  The GOP stood by as he smashed open the nest, proudly cheering him on; daring the hornets to strike.  The hornets stingers are now poised at the throat of this country. The GOP knows this and that they allowed/encouraged it.  But instead of attempting to calm the hornets. they spray water on them.   
      February 12, 2021 12:39 PM MST