Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It's all GREEK to me so I usually just scan and leave. This time I'm gonna ask if any of you understand any of it?

It's all GREEK to me so I usually just scan and leave. This time I'm gonna ask if any of you understand any of it?

Paywalled editing
XAMI's Mi11 Ultra
Xbox Series X
Samsung Galaxy A52 and A 72

Sheesh. Just the tip.

Posted - February 12, 2021

Responses

It's not "Greek", it's "Geek".

Lets see...

- Xbox is a gaming console.  Series X is their newest version.

- Samsung Galaxy is a smartphone (the extra letters and numbers indicate different styles)

- Paywalled is that annoying block you get when you go to a site to read something (such as the Washington Post) and it wont let you unless you pay (subscribe).

- Xiaomi is a Chinese electronics firm, and the Mi11 Ultra is their new phone.

February 12, 2021 10:59 AM MST

It sure pays to have smart friends! There is SO MUCH now that I cannot possibly use so I don't even almost try to keep up with who is on first if ya get my drift! I like econobox plain wrap. I mean I do adore PEACOCK feathers too but I wouldn't want to live there! So I get paywalled all the time but what they want me to do is to remove the AD BLOCKER. AS IF! Thank you for your reply Shuhak. Do you have any of that electronic stuff?
      February 13, 2021 3:45 AM MST

No.  No phone, no gaming console, no personal assistant... none of that.  I have no need for it.
      February 13, 2021 10:09 AM MST

Ditto. Why do others? Any idea? Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 13, 2021 10:26 AM MST