Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I don't know how it is with you but we go through life believing we are very odd...don't fit in. Then guess what?

I don't know how it is with you but we go through life believing we are very odd...don't fit in. Then guess what?

Due to mere coincidence or happenstance we make contact with another or even others very much the same. It gives a sense of relief for me personally. Know what I mean?

Posted - February 13, 2021

Responses

I do know what you mean although I don't have any problem being a majority of one if I truly believe something is right.
      February 13, 2021 2:08 PM MST

I don't either since I don't know whom else to be but me. It is nice though to know there are others out there to whom I can relate who relate to me as I am. Imagine a world of FOOTOO adoring worshippers and then you? That ou entire world isn't that is comforting. I'm gonna ask! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 14, 2021 1:42 AM MST

I'd like to think there are more folks out there like us than there are Trumpers.  I think this past election proved that.  
      February 14, 2021 10:55 AM MST

I agree with thee honey but doesn't it terrify you that there are so many millions of THEM? The 2016 election result was a FLUKE. Folks voted but there was no track record in politics to examine for the guy for whom they voted. They hated Hillary which didn't help.But that 74 million VOTED FOR HIM AGAIN? 74 million WANTED 4 MORE YEARS OF THAT piece of crap? That shocked me I don't think anyone hates Joe Biden. Maybe some of them regret that vote. I know after January 6 many thousands of registered Republicans fled the party and registered as anything else but that. They want no part of any political party that suborns insurrection and murder and overthrowing a valid election. No part of that at all. Thank you for your reply L! How is your weather today?
      February 15, 2021 3:07 AM MST

I don't know how many people hate Joe Biden, but I'm sure that there are any number of voters who would not vote for a Democrat no matter who it is.  If they changed party, they probably registered as Independents or no party at all.
      February 15, 2021 11:05 AM MST

They say that all the time. As if Dems are demons and anything is better than that. Long ago that was not the case. FOOTOO did a number on them and they don't even realize it. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 16, 2021 5:04 AM MST

I will vote for a Republican if I think he's the better candidate.  I've done it in local elections, but not in a Presidential one.
      February 16, 2021 6:47 AM MST

Back in the day there were Republicans I admired. I liked Ike. I remember liking Nelson Rocefeller. That was when Republicans had PRINCIPLES with which I could relate. No longer true. FOOTOO is now the poster child for what was once the Party of Abraham Lincoln. Can you imagine a more vile desecraion? Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 22, 2021 2:45 AM MST

Poor Abe is turning in his grave.
      February 22, 2021 6:17 AM MST

I can't even almost bear it. And his monument in D.C. where in front of didn't FOOTOO hold a rally or make a speech?  Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 22, 2021 7:24 AM MST