Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If it ain't broke don't try to fix it. What does that mean to you?

If it ain't broke don't try to fix it. What does that mean to you?

Here's what that means to me. If something is working for me I do not go out and about trying to find a replacement that is "new and improved". I just don't. I don't need all the state-of-the-art bells and whistles and fake adornment. I only want it to do what I need it to do and nothing more. Terrible me or terrible you too?

Posted - February 13, 2021

Responses

Rosie, I believe you and I are still living somewhere in the 20th Century when it comes to some things.  Not a bad place to be.  If it works, I don't need it to do more. :)
      February 13, 2021 2:06 PM MST

Sweet girl that's FOR SURE! This 21st century is full of state of the art this and that as well as new and improved one thing or another. It's also full of horrible despicable homo saps and getting fuller. Take me back to those days when life made sense. When millions of people didn't adore a piece of crap like FOOTOO. SIGH. Thank you for your reply L! :) I wonder which FOOTOO enemies his mob will murder first? Gotta ask! :)
      February 14, 2021 1:46 AM MST

I agree with you.  :)
      February 14, 2021 10:53 AM MST

Think Mike Pence is #1 target of the FOOTOO weaponized adoring worshippers? Will he have to be protected the rest of his life? I shall ask. Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 15, 2021 3:09 AM MST

No way to tell, but doesn't he get Secret Service protection ad infinitum?

EDIT:  After looking this up, this is what I found:

However, unlike the president who receives Secret Service protection for life, former vice presidents are only protected for up to six months after the date they leave office. That amount of time can be increased by the Department of Homeland Security, according to USA Today, but it was not for Joe Biden, the last vice president to leave office. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at February 16, 2021 5:05 AM MST
      February 15, 2021 11:00 AM MST

So unless requested and agreed to six months from January 20 mike pence is on his own unless he hires bodyguards. I think the FOOTOO wackadoodlenoodles won't forget. Poor mike. Never thought I'd say that. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 16, 2021 6:45 AM MST
      February 16, 2021 5:06 AM MST

It looks that way.  Considering how much money he gets now that he's out of office, he'll have enough to pay for a bodyguard.  
      February 16, 2021 6:46 AM MST

I wonder if pence has any regrets being such a milktoast obsequious bobblehead for FOOTOO for 4 years? I cannot imagine that he is PROUD of it. Well he made his bed and he will be sleeping in it until he's dead. Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 22, 2021 2:53 AM MST

I can't imagine he still has a political career left.  There's no way Trump would endorse him for president in 2024, even if Trump himself doesn't run.  I have no sympathy for him.
      February 22, 2021 6:16 AM MST

Had he resigned early in the administration when he learned exactly WHAT FOOTOO is he probably would have had folks' respect and admiration the way things turned out. Now? If he survives he is looking at very low level anything. I say IF because the crackpot wackadoodles still have him in their sights I'm sure. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 22, 2021 7:26 AM MST