Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some folks just wing it and go with the flow wherever the wind blows they go. Others are planners. What do they do when the plan fails?

Some folks just wing it and go with the flow wherever the wind blows they go. Others are planners. What do they do when the plan fails?

Posted - February 14, 2021

Responses

When their Plan A fails, they wing it to Plan B. :)
      February 14, 2021 3:40 PM MST

Is there always a Plan B? Wonder what happens if that fails too? Thank you for your reply L! :
      February 15, 2021 1:32 AM MST

No, there isn't always a Plan B.  People like that just wing it no matter what. :)
      February 15, 2021 11:12 AM MST

I can't recall having any Plan B. Nor a Plan A specifically. Nothing long term that I worked toward or for. Things just dropped in my lap so to speak. I never questioned it. Just went along with it because all of it was good. Lucky me. Do I deserve being content with the life I have even though I never really worked hard to achieve it? I worked very hard as an employee but for myself no long-term goals in specifics. Just in generalities. That's why I think I have a guardian angel watching my back. Maybe everyone does. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 16, 2021 4:27 AM MST

Pretty much the story of MY life as well. :)  I have no complaints.  If things didn't work out as I originally hoped, it was because of something I did or failed to do, so I have no one to blame.  All things considered, there are millions of people who would trade places with me in a heartbeat.
      February 16, 2021 6:52 AM MST

That's exactly how I feel too L! Amazing Grace for whatever reason that we have ended up here and now where we are. What lies ahead futurely I don't know. But for sure so far so good! Someone said the best predictor of future events is past events. True or faux I do not know! But so far on this ride I have no complaints! Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 16, 2021 1:32 PM MST

I believe that if you do it right, you only have to go around once. :)
      February 16, 2021 3:34 PM MST

I agree with you. I wonder how many times FOOTOO has cycled through? Thank you for your reply L! :) ((hugs)) That's just cuz! :)
      February 21, 2021 12:23 PM MST

I wish he hadn't cycled through at all.  He's a great advertisement for birth control.
      February 21, 2021 12:50 PM MST

Too funnee hunnee! I of course totally agree with thee. The fact that he has millions in the palm of hand is bizarre! Maybe one day we will be enlightened so we can understand why? Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 22, 2021 6:20 AM MST
      February 22, 2021 2:33 AM MST