Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Once upon a time the powers that be and their maggot henchmen tried to overthrow our DEMOCRACY and failed miserably! How close did they get?

Once upon a time the powers that be and their maggot henchmen tried to overthrow our DEMOCRACY and failed miserably! How close did they get?

Posted - February 16, 2021

Responses

I know this sounds very bad, but... do you think that if the insurrectionists had killed a republican senator in their insurrection - especially one of the top staunch trump followers - that the republican party would have acted differently afterward?  I mean we know nothing would have changed if they'd killed a democrat senator.
      February 16, 2021 10:49 AM MST

No I do not! Whatever ANY a**kisser of FOOTOO does or says is A-OK including MURDER. They could have killed Mitt Romney and may still target him. They have Mike Pence as number one target for murder and who knows one day? Anyone who does anything to show he is a FOOTOO kiss-a** will always be forgiven and commended and supported and protected and rule! Betcha bigly on that. Wish I didn't but well by now you know I do not fool around with my truth. Sigh. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      February 16, 2021 11:58 AM MST