Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Know what speaking with a FORKED TONGUE sounds like?

Know what speaking with a FORKED TONGUE sounds like?

Republican Texas gubnurr first blamed the power failure on the "green new deal".

Then subsequent to that he blamed the power failure on the fact that the equipment wasn't ready to handle
such a massive weather onslaught.

Real reason? Equipment had not been updated to handle it. Allegedly.

Truth eventually is always found out.

Making all liars dam* fools and ludicrously absurd spokesfolks/spokesmouths. Better they just shut up.

Posted - February 18, 2021

Responses

Forked tongue. Ha ha. I remember my father had a few mainstay sayings for fun and said "You speak with forked tongue" many times. No. The truth emerged that the power system was made to break and the Governor of Texas quit out of helpless digust. Right? It was predestined to not work and ignored for too long. He was sick and tired of the whining.

This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at February 18, 2021 7:31 AM MST
      February 18, 2021 6:27 AM MST

It failed a few years ago and the failure was due to it not being set up for working in the Cold. It had to be weatherproofed and protected and that never happened. As a result it failed as everyone KNEW IT WOULD because what caused the failure before was not as bad as this. Simple. Texans don't like to be told what to do. They don't like laws or rules or regulations. Just like FOOTOO they know better than everyone. As a result millions are without power and water and the situation is now DIRE. Thank you for your reply CW! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 18, 2021 7:36 AM MST
      February 18, 2021 7:33 AM MST

You bet Rosie. I'm luckily eating those stuffed clams you get in a pack with nine. Gee, I bet some Texans would love some. Oh my God! Reality is..Do you want your troubles now or later because that's what's going to happen. What's coming down the pike? This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at February 19, 2021 4:29 AM MST
      February 18, 2021 7:40 AM MST

I think you're absolutely correct on this CW. We have no idea what lies ahead for any of us. None. So we just trudge through every day TRYING our best to do the RIGHT thing. How do we know it is the right thing? KNOWING is different from hoping or thinking. Every day I am grateful for being alive and well. Will that change soon? I have no idea. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to you and yours m'dear! :)
      February 19, 2021 4:31 AM MST

I agree Rosie. Thank you!
      February 19, 2021 5:41 AM MST

You're welcome sweetie! :)
      February 19, 2021 6:29 AM MST