Active Now

Shuhak
Randy D
Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Now we hear from the obvious source that Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is responsible for the slow response of the National Guard. HOW?

Now we hear from the obvious source that Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is responsible for the slow response of the National Guard. HOW?

I thought it was up to the prez to authorize it. Since he dint I heard that Mike Pence the veep is the one who authorized it.

But Speaker of the House? That's a new one on me. Thee?

So on January 6, 2021 when the insurrectionists hit big and hard and Nancy Pelosi was being rushed out of danger to save her life cuz the insurrectionists were chanting her name and coming for her to hang by the neck until she died...well she blew it. She didn't authorize the National Guard to come and help. I wonder at what point she ought to have done that?

Posted - February 19, 2021

Responses

Trump ordered them. (NOT Pence)  But Executive branch has NO jurisdiction over the Capitol.  So NO President can actually order them into the Capitol.  The Sergeant of Arms (one in Hoise and one in Senate) have that authority to allow. (Not call up...but can request)  They answer to the Speaker and the Sen Leader. 

She also refused to allow the Cap Police Chief to request NG for Jan 6th six separate times.  

Again, the House Sergeant of Arms is over security in the Capitol.  That person answers to Nancy.  There is also a Senate Sergeant of Arms that answers to McConnell. (Now Schumer) They have to approve use of NG on the Capitol. 

They and the Mayor are the reasons security was so bad.  

Some believe it was a set up.  (Who benefited?...Not Trump. It stopped the election objection and call for 10 day investigation) 

I know I officers move gates for protesters and wave them forward. 

This is why Dem lawyers caved on witnesses.  Trump lawyers were going to call Nancy and the Mayor to the stand about the security. This post was edited by my2cents at February 19, 2021 7:20 AM MST
      February 19, 2021 7:11 AM MST