Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Apparently Bob dole who is about 96 or so has advanced lung cancer and will be undergoing treatment for it. Did you know he was a war hero?

Apparently Bob dole who is about 96 or so has advanced lung cancer and will be undergoing treatment for it. Did you know he was a war hero?

Did you know President Biden visited him? Yep Dole is a Republican but that mattered not. Why should it?

Do you think FOOTOO would have done so being as how he said he hates heroes?

Posted - February 21, 2021

Responses

I read about this yesterday.  Yes, I did know he was severely injured in WWII.  Per Wikipedia, Dole was decorated three times, receiving two Purple Hearts for his injuries, and the Bronze Star with "V" Device for valor for his attempt to assist a downed radioman. 
      February 21, 2021 10:20 AM MST

Good thing Joe Biden is President. I believe he likes WAR HEROES. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 21, 2021 11:37 AM MST

We KNOW Biden loves war heroes. :)
      February 21, 2021 1:01 PM MST

What kind of American doesn't? What's so peculiar to me is that some if not many in military were are FOOTOO fans. The contempt with which he holds those in the military is shocking. They don't mind being insulted? Go figger! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 22, 2021 1:48 AM MST

I believe a lot of military personnel who were Trump supporters have had a change of heart after hearing that he thought they were losers for enlisting.  
      February 22, 2021 6:33 AM MST

I hope so but I didn't notice much of a change. Somehow I think when he insults his own peeps they don't think he means THEM. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 22, 2021 7:11 AM MST

What doe sit say about the intellectual level of people who are being insulted and they don't realize it's them?  LOL ...
      February 22, 2021 8:24 AM MST

Not a he** of a lot! Just like the dame who has an affair with a married man. He gets a divorce and marries her and then cheats on her. She never thought it would happen to her but if they cheat WITH you they will cheat ON you. They think they are speshul.  Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 23, 2021 6:45 AM MST