Honeydew
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly QANONS believe FOOTOO will be inaugrated as President of the United States of America and March 4, 2021. Do you too?

Allegedly QANONS believe FOOTOO will be inaugrated as President of the United States of America and March 4, 2021. Do you too?

What sequence of events would have to happen for that to happen?

Or does FOOTOO just show up, Chief Justice Roberts swears him in and back to work he goes?

What happens to Joseph R. Biden?

More to the point who is the veep FOOTOO will have since he aleady has marked Mike Pence for death at the hands of the insurrectionists.

I wonder who would be BRAVE enough to take that on? Matt Gaetz? Sean Hannity? Ivanka Trump? Rudyg?
If you were offered that plush job would you accept?

Here's to March 4. Otter be loads of fun no matter what the outcome.

Posted - February 21

• 2099
      That's something to think about, isn't it? Obviously, you are. :)
      February 21, 2021 10:48 AM MST
    0

• 7439
    Are we sure that wasn't a typo?  I think what they meant to say was "incarcerated".  
      February 21, 2021 11:42 AM MST
    1

• 103555
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! TOUCHE m'dear! Of course it could have been that! ANYTHING is possible right? I guess we'll find out on March 4. Place yer bets? I wonder where they will congregate for that anticipated HOLY moment? Back at the OVAL OFFICE? One wonders! Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 21, 2021 2:47 PM MST
      February 21, 2021 11:53 AM MST
    1