Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you surprising or dependably predictable? Is anything about you premeditated? How does predictable relate to PREMEDITATE?

Are you surprising or dependably predictable? Is anything about you premeditated? How does predictable relate to PREMEDITATE?

Posted - February 23, 2021

Responses

They don't. 

Predictable is a "forecast" based on a repeated pattern.   It is made by an outside observer.  
    Premeditated is a planned or thought out action.  It is done by an individual or group.

One cannot predict a premeditation, as there is no pattern to go off of.  It's a one-time thing (per episode).  
      February 23, 2021 11:30 AM MST

PREMEDTATED INSURRECTION! Multiple times. Same  MO. March 4? Does that follow January 6? What date comes next? I'm asking a question that might knock your socks off and curl your hair. Here is a preview.

"CERTIFY FOOTOO OR GET LYNCHED BY PATRIOTS".

Allegedly what insurrencitonists said today. Same goal. Same pattern. Same folks. Same strokes. PREMEDITATED SIMULTANEITY HOMOGENEITY. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      February 23, 2021 12:06 PM MST

The insurrection itself was premeditated by its perpetrators (planned).  The insurrection was predictable based on he actions of their instigator.

They got caught and don't want to accept the consequences for their actions.  (after all, the leader didn't have to)
      February 23, 2021 12:19 PM MST

I think March 4 is the next target Shuhak. Allegedly QANONS believe on that day FOOTOO will ascend to the throne and be inaugurated as President again! So that's not too far away. We'll see what happens. But since they are all crackerjack nutjobs you do know that January 6 was not an end. Tally ho! Here we go! Buckle up. Pray! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 23, 2021 3:06 PM MST
      February 23, 2021 12:26 PM MST