Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Top ORGANIZED CRIME prosecuter Mark Pomrantz has been hired by New York County Attorney General Cy Vance to prosecute who?

Top ORGANIZED CRIME prosecuter Mark Pomrantz has been hired by New York County Attorney General Cy Vance to prosecute who?

The FOOTOO Crime Family.

Pomerantz prosecuted JOHN GOTTI, crime boss. His investigating and prosecuting the FOOTOO crime family is to uncover whether or not the FOOTOO organization committed financial crimes. "Possibly extensive and protracted criminal conduct". Insurance and tax fraud and falsifying records. That's no no for ordinary folks of which FOOTOO is one.

AT the moment it is the only CRIMINAL case involving the FOOTOO CRIME FAMILY.

Now that the Supremes refused to block access to the FOOTOO tax returns they will be made available to Cy Vance and the Grand Jury. After all FOOTOO is just an ordinary citizen. Nothing more nothing less. He deserves the best and that's what he will be getting. Top drawer! First rate! PROSECUTION!

Posted - February 23, 2021

Responses

When they are leaked....they PA should be charged to the fullest extent of the law as well. 
      February 23, 2021 6:14 AM MST

Insurance and tax value will almost always be different. 

For taxes, the actual amount paid plus and repairs (materials and labor) is used.

Insurance it is the value of the product.  What it is actually worth.  ie. If I buy a car for $500 but the car is worth $5000. I would and should insure the car for $5000. This is why your insurance does not care about your purchase price. Only what the car is and its condition. 

Same for a home. If my home appraises for $150,000....the insurance will be for closer to $200,000. Allowing for contents and demolition in the event of a disaster. 
      February 23, 2021 6:23 AM MST