Active Now

my2cents
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » There will actually be a CRIMINAL TRIAL for a former us prez. A FIRST?

There will actually be a CRIMINAL TRIAL for a former us prez. A FIRST?

Posted - February 23, 2021

Responses

There would have been for Tricky Dick if Ford hadn't pardoned him. As there would have been for Harding had he not succumbed to a fatal heart attack while still in office.
    Given that there is practically zero chance of Biden pardoning him, the best thing His Royal Orangeness could do for himself right now is die.
      February 23, 2021 2:27 PM MST

While he is ahead of the game m'dear? Your last line stopped me cold! But then as I think about it I can't find any fault with it. FOOTOO will spend the rest of his life in courts fighting lawsuits and possibly ending up in prison. I think his madness protects him from reality. He lives in a world of delusion and no matter what becomes of him I don't think he will ever be able to break out of it. He uses up people and discards them. When will he run out of them and be entirely alone on his own? I dunno. Food for thought though. "...the best thing His Royal Orangeness could do for himself right now is die." Okay. Say he did. Then what? I'm gonna ask R.Thank you for your reply.
      February 24, 2021 1:36 AM MST