Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The requested FOOTOO tax records are now in the hands of New York prosecuters. Likely the public will never see them. Would you like to?

The requested FOOTOO tax records are now in the hands of New York prosecuters. Likely the public will never see them. Would you like to?

For me details aren't important. What I do want though is know what FOOTOO reported that was untrue.

The size of the lie. Was it hundreds of millions? Millions? Hundreds of thousands?

He allegedly overstated his worth when applying for loans and understated for purposes of tax returns.

I'm pretty sure that's illegal. Aren't you?

Posted - February 26, 2021

Responses

I don't need to know the figures.  All I care is whether they prove something illegal was done or if falsehoods were discovered that prove he cheated on his taxes or that the use of his improper tax returns were relied upon to further his/ his family/the Trump Organization businesses.   
      February 26, 2021 2:58 PM MST

Me too. An overview in generalities is okay. Even percentages. FOOTOO overstated assets by 50% when seeking loans and understated asset value by 50% when paying taxes. That would do. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Saturday to you! :)
      February 27, 2021 1:58 AM MST

I believe that's pretty much what they're looking to prove.  Once they do, the banks that loaned him money could conceivably come after him for fraud.  Wouldn't that be nice?
      February 27, 2021 6:31 AM MST

Absotutely! The IRS too? How much in back taxes will FOOTOO and FAMBLY owe? Inquiring minds wanna know! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 27, 2021 6:36 AM MST

Considering that he paid no or little tax over the past 12 years, I would imagine that with interest, that would be a rather large sum owed to the IRS.  He might have to sell all his real estate holdings which may not be as valuable as they once were.  
      February 27, 2021 6:39 AM MST

I think a lot of his holdings were in financial straits when he took office. That's why he jacked up the prices to rent rooms in his hotels. But with COVID 19 travel came to a screeching halt and his woes are deeper than ever. His "holdings" are probably worth 50% or more less or even more. One can hope. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      February 27, 2021 6:40 AM MST

I believe you're right.  That's what happens when you borrow from Peter to pay Paul.  Eventually, the bill comes due and you're out in the cold.
      February 27, 2021 6:42 AM MST

Also I read that any buildings that bear his name are worth more when the name is taken off. I can understand that. I'm guessing his insurrectionists are basically redneck blue collar workers without college degrees who couldn't afford to stay at those places even with his name removed. Intelligence is not the first thing that comes to mind when I think of his supportive adoring worshippers and weaponized crackpot wackadoodlenoodle hate groups. Of course you can be very stupid and rich. We can't discount that! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 27, 2021 6:54 AM MST

I heard the same thing and a lot of residents in Trump buildings are very happy that his name is coming off the building.  I don't think of MENSA when I think of his acolytes either and, yes, you can be stupid and rich.  What you can't be when you're rich is poor.
      February 27, 2021 7:50 AM MST

I just had a chuckle. Well you can be "poor" in spirit and character and creativity and kindness. But that's a different kind of yardstick! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 27, 2021 8:16 AM MST

I thought of that right after I posted my comment. :)  Decided not to go back and edit, :):):)
      February 27, 2021 9:35 AM MST

I'm very glad you didn't sweetie. I LOVE THE LINE! "What you can't be when you're rich is poor." So thank you for not editing it out! I know you can't miss what you never knew. True. But you know there are always folks talking poor mouth no matter how much they have. I guess they're afraid folks will try to take it away? Then there are those who are always bragging about how well off they are. How much of it is a lie? Different strokes! Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 1, 2021 5:30 AM MST
      February 28, 2021 2:53 AM MST

Such is the diversity of mankind. :)
      February 28, 2021 8:06 AM MST

Do you believe at conception all we will ever be is decided at that moment? I shall ask. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 1, 2021 5:31 AM MST

No.  I believe that we have choices as to what will be our behavior.  Some of it is fashioned by our parents, but as we become adults, we can change or modify things about ourselves that we don't like.  
      March 1, 2021 5:37 AM MST

It isn't always easy though L. Imagine being born to racists whose hate drips from their lips daily?. How much of a chance does a child of that DNA and environment have to not hate? Not so good. They are programmed to believe such folks are EVIL. Just as the FOOTOO pholkes have DEMONIZED Democrats and made them them the enemy vile and evil. Born to that? How can an ordinary individual escape it? The intellect in such an environment is crippled from the start. Deformed. How does that get fixed? Not easy. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 9, 2021 10:26 AM MST
      March 9, 2021 5:28 AM MST

No, it isn't easy, especially if they don't become reasonably well-educated or exposed to other cultures.  
      March 9, 2021 10:27 AM MST

If they do go to university it is one that teaches creationism strictly. Different textbooks to excise "dangerous damaging TRUTH". They are all products of their parents limitations. Those parents believe they own the right to their children's minds. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 10, 2021 3:46 AM MST

I figure Trump's ego, greed and stupidity  will make it easy for them to find multibale tax fraud. For the last 4 years Trump figured he was above the law because he was president so he wasn't worried about hiding his tax fraud. Cheers and happy weekend!
      February 27, 2021 9:15 AM MST

He still does Nanoose. He is now the exiled DON FOOTOO and his disciples flock to his door to kiss his ring and genuflect. It is an amazing thing to find so many so-called adults that fixated on him about him with him. Millions of them I trust are ensnared for life. They live in another world of course. Did you know at CPAC there is a GOLD statue of FOOTOO in the Lobby? Did you know there are SEVEN different conferences going on about how the election was stolen from him? As this phantamagoria scenario plays out I cannot figure out how it will end.
      February 28, 2021 2:56 AM MST

Thought I would add my first prediction of one of the many tax frauds Trump greedily comited. 4 years ago a group of female youth dancers were hired to preform at Trump's victory campaign party. To this day that youth group has not been paid but I bet Trump's tax returns claim he did. Cheers and happy weekend
      February 27, 2021 9:39 AM MST

He is known for being a deadbeat cheapskate stiffer. I think he owe the State of Georgia 3 imillion for forcing them to do a recount of the election results THREE TIMES! He never pays his debts. I guess his adoring worshippers admire than about him. Getting away with it. Maybe that's the hold he has on them. He gets away without everything. Sigh. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      February 28, 2021 2:58 AM MST

Again....taxes are not estimated.  You write off what you actually spent.   Not what you claim it was worth. 

A bank does not ask the lender what something is worth to determine a loan.  They send their own appraisers to determine the value of an asset.   They do not just ask the leanee what they think the asset is or will be worth.

That is how it works.
      March 1, 2021 5:41 AM MST

The public will know about it once it is taking to court plus Trump isn't in charge anymore so he can't claim that it is a matter of Nation security to keep the records from the public. Cheers!
      March 9, 2021 10:38 AM MST