Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Who is this spiteful, selfish troll who keeps removing Beatles songs from YouTube?
Bez

Who is this spiteful, selfish troll who keeps removing Beatles songs from YouTube?

Every time I post a Beatles song on here I find it's been removed, and every time I want to post another one I find it's no longer available. Why do you think that is?

Posted - October 22, 2016

Responses

• Sergeant Pepper?
      October 22, 2016 8:42 AM MDT

Is there someone on YouTube using that name? Lol:)
      October 23, 2016 8:04 AM MDT

The copyright holders, perhaps?
      October 22, 2016 5:03 PM MDT

Well, if it was the copyright holders I'd expected them to post some warning not to do it again, so perhaps it's not them. If not them, perhaps you've answered your own question in the first clause, but I doubt they will admit it!
      October 22, 2016 5:56 PM MDT

They'd better admit it, if they really did do it! I was brought up the hard way to tell the truth, and they will jolly well tell the truth as well. This post was edited by Bez at October 23, 2016 8:04 AM MDT
      October 23, 2016 7:54 AM MDT

Sadly the Internet has proved a great playground for liars, cowards and the ignorant - I saw recently a photograph on-line of a particular shipwreck supposedly off the New Jersey coast. The caption even included a snide comment about New Jersey residents. Strange that, as I saw the same photo a  couple of months ago, stated as being located off Egypt; and evidence in the picture suggests the latter is more likely.  

Whoever is removing your posts on YouTube (not locked by whoever runs YouiTube then?) may have been brought up to tell the truth too, but that's no guarantee that they will always do so!  
      October 23, 2016 5:27 PM MDT