Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » For those with a heart please do not read this question. Doing so will break it. Would I lie to you?

For those with a heart please do not read this question. Doing so will break it. Would I lie to you?

29 year old Brittany Gosney tried to abandon her 6-year old son James Robert Hutchenson at a local park. As he tried to get back in the car she sped off dragging his body along the road. And then took the lifeless body home and put it on an upstairs bed. The next day she dumped his body in the Ohio River.

She has two other children who were in the car at the time. She also planned to abandon them. She lost custody of a 4th child priorly. She confessed to the murder showing no remorse.

If you read this I tried to warn you.

How many "mothers" are there out there like this?

Posted - March 2, 2021

Responses

i just had a baby three weeks ago and I can’t imagine ever being able to do something like this. i couldnt Even cut his nails myself because I was so afraid of hurting him. i don’t understand how someone could do something so vile to a child, especially their own 
      March 2, 2021 6:20 AM MST

Congrats on your baby m'dear. Nor can I. I'm having trouble getting it out of my mind. The report showed a picture of the little boy. Very sweet. He wore glasses. Had a smile on his face. I can't imagine the terror he felt being abandoned and then the physical dragging of him? There was mother of five kids who drowned all of them years ago. I think her same was Susan Smith. I guess her husband had left and she was dating someone who didn't want kids...something like that. So she drove them out to a lake and that was that. I know there are many more children who lead horrific lives and I cannot imagine any why other than that these people are crackpots with evil intentions. A sane person could not do that. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine. STAY SAFE! :)
      March 2, 2021 1:15 PM MST